The 7 of March we had athletics day and I was competing against year 9s. My first event was 200m sprints, there were 3 people who I was competing against. I got 1st place in 200m sprints.
After a while, my event was starting high jump and I came 4th in it because my leg was in pain After that, I started to put heaps of different colours of paint on me. It was really fun hanging with my friends. around 11 I had my next event and I was 100m sprints and I came 3rd place in 100m sprints.
I missed my next event because I didn't know the time at plus I was too busy playing football. but my last event was long jump I came 3ed place and my jump was 3.89 it wasn't bad but I did try anyway after all of that there were relays next I don't what my house came in replays. Then after that day, I went to sleep after I got home that's all, for now, please leave a comment down below.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about