Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Athletics Day.

The 7 of March we had athletics day and I was competing against year 9s. My first event was 200m sprints, there were 3 people who I was competing against. I got 1st place in 200m sprints.

After a while, my event was starting high jump and  I came 4th in it because my leg was in pain After that, I started to put heaps of different colours of paint on me. It was really fun hanging with my friends. around 11 I had my next event and I was 100m sprints and I came 3rd place in 100m sprints.

I missed my next event because I didn't know the time at plus I was too busy playing football. but my last event was long jump I came 3ed place and my jump was 3.89 it wasn't bad but I did try anyway after all of that there were relays next I don't what my house came in replays. Then after that day, I went to sleep after I got home that's all, for now, please leave a comment down below.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ!

    I am very proud to hear that you rose to the challenge and competed against the Year 9s. Well done on your first race! I can tell by the quality of your writing that you enjoyed Athletics day, as this is one of the best pieces I have seen on your blog.

    Well done also on using commas in some of the right places. Keep up challenging yourself with new punctuation.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about