Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Lexia Experience.

Kia ora everyone I have been doing Lexia for the last pass weeks now and I've been enjoying it so far my favourite part about Lexia is the spelling test because I like doing Lexi heaps because its really fun to do.

I think that Lexia is a good program for me because I know I'm not the best but at less, I got started on something I really like doing Lexia a lot that's all, for now, please leave a positive, helpful, and thoughtful comment down below thanks for reading this bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about