Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Fo Guong Shan Temple Visit

On Tuesday 22nd of may 2018 we went to Fo Guang Shan Temple. There were 2 groups and I was in group one. Carrying on one of the guys talked to us about 3G 4G. They had a library and heaps of different rooms. We got fake tattoos out on our hands. I got blue one and it said something I can't remember. There were police there and they were talking to us about their values and doing the right thing. That's all I have to say for today. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day and bye for now.



4 comments:

  1. Hey TJ it is me Tamani I really like how you put interesting photos and maybe next time you could talk about your favourite part in the temple and put wow words

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good post Tj. I like how you described the activities like the fake tattoos. However you could describe it more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello TJ I love how you added in some photos of what you did i defiantly makes it more interesting to look at. I also like how you added in the specific dates of when we went. Maybe next time add in what the 3G 4G meant as it was a big part of the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about