Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

CIP

Today we are gonna be working on designing a native bird made of trash cans and bottles. I gonna be designing a kiwi because that's a native bird, it will be helpful if we try to make something out of a trash bin. Some of the year 7s and 8s are gonna be working on this too.

I think that it's a good a idea to be working on the art that can show that Hornby high school is a caring school that have creative ideas. I Josh and Vin are gonna be working on this project. The reason why I choose a kiwi was that I think it was a good idea because a kiwi is a native bird and that some of them don't live that long as what humans do.

That's all for now, please leave a comment down below. What I did good and something that I did bad
here are some photos that I gonna be thinking about doing that's all bye.
 Image result for Native kiwi trash

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ!

    I am really pleased with the blogging you did in CIP. I like the idea of you making a kiwi bird and your inspiration photo looks really cool.

    Something for next time is to check where you are saying words like 'gonna' and 'wanna'. Try to be a bit more formal with your writing. You can do this by saying: I am going to... instead of gonna.

    Keep up the awesome blogs!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about