I think that it's a good a idea to be working on the art that can show that Hornby high school is a caring school that have creative ideas. I Josh and Vin are gonna be working on this project. The reason why I choose a kiwi was that I think it was a good idea because a kiwi is a native bird and that some of them don't live that long as what humans do.
That's all for now, please leave a comment down below. What I did good and something that I did bad
here are some photos that I gonna be thinking about doing that's all bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about