Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Drama Experiment.

Today for drama we had to do the 4 meanings of Hurumanu. The one what we did was physical.
I, Josh saia, and Kody had to do something that explains physical what we did was 20 start jumps, high knees and some running. After that we had to watch the other groups, My favourite group was Tamani, Matangi and Levi. Because they did so well and it looked really funny. That's all for now please leave a comment down below and give me something that I need to work on and something that I did well that's all for now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about