Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Community Impact Project.

Today we were talking about picking up rubbish and making it into a creative project that is made of trash. What I'm thinking about is making a ball. The reason why are doing this is because our community is clean and that there's no rubbish around last year a group of year 9s was picking up rubbish. I'm gonna try help the community by picking up rubbish when I see rubbish.

In our own words, what is the project? the project is picking up rubbish.
How much rubbish do we think are going to collect. Why do you think that? I think we are gonna try to collect heaps.
What colours do you think we will see the most? I think we will see white and black.
what type of art would you like to create? I wanna create a ball.

That's all for now please leave a comment down below that's all for now bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello TJ

    I wonder why you think we are going to find lots of black and white? Are there particular items you think we will find or that you see a lot of in the community?

    I am interested to see how our art will turn out.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about