Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Emotions aren't good or bad. They are messages

 Today for Wananga we've been talking about different types of emotions (bad emotions and good emotions). 

(Bad emotions)
I reckon that depression is probably one of the worst, upsetting emotion that anyone could ever go through!. The reason why I say this is because for me myself I've gone through depression and honestly, its not a good feeling. It messes up your brain by over reacted, thinking about bad memories that's happened in the past. I'm gonna be telling you what depression is like for me and how it started. 

So last year in March (13th) I tragically lost my dad. Having that type of experience is really hard. I guess ever since then I haven't felt the same. That's when the feeling (depression) finally came into my life. I kept on thinking about all of the bad stuff that I've done over the past years. I kept on thinking about suicide because of how I lost my dad. 
I got through all of the negative/bad emotions by family been helping me and friends that are supporting me.

That's a type of feeling that people go through, Its really to get out of the negative/depression side. Some feeling could be less negative like just Angry, Sad, Lonely, Upset and many more. 

(Good emotions) 
 Good emotions are emotions that make you happy, Its a emotions that is easily to control because there's no bad thoughts/negative emotions around. There's times where I could feel like I can do anything because I feel so alive. When I'm playing football/Soccer I feel like I'm in a good mood because its something that I love doing for life.
Words that share the same feeling as good emotions:
Positive.
Happy.
Excited.
Alive.
Joy and many more.
I hope you enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi TJ, This was really good to read. Thank you for opening up about your feelings and sharing it. It is great to see how football makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Ricardson for the nice comment!.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about