I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Fantastic Mr Fox
Kia ora Today I'm gonna be talking about Fantastic Mr Fox, For chapter 4 I've been answering questions about Fantastic Mr Fox, Here's a photo about my questions and what I had to answer.
I hope you have enjoyed my work please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.
Labels:
Fantastic Mr Fox. 2019,
Reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about