Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Today for Drama

My group and I are gonna be doing physical well-being. We all got a part to do in it. Cody is gonna be walking and seeing if we do a good job. Saia is gonna be digging sand.

Josh is gonna be doing star jumps and I'm gonna be doing press up we don't know how long is gonna be doing it for. I think we will be doing to for 3 minutes or something like that I'm nervous about doing it because I don't like sharing in front of people but yeah that's all, for now, please leave a comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about