Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

P.E Experiment.

On Tuesday we had a game called Playback it was a fun game to play and most of the people enjoyed too, My favorite part on Tuesday was that we were all doing teamwork and we all had a plan for each team we were playing against.

I have only played this game in year 7 but I reckon that this year was better because there were heaps of groups and their colors to represent their teams. Our teacher was Mr. Good Fellow he loved working with us too he said Tuesday was probably my favorite day of doing P.E because I enjoyed playing some active games. 

The was rules we too choose a catcher. Pick one person to stand on the opposite bench to catch the ball thrown. Start the game then throw the ball to your teammates try to pass the ball to the person who is on the bench. What I did was me and my teammates we trying to get really close so we can pass the ball to the person on the bench.

Here's a photo down below about what the people have to do and please leave a positive. thoughtful and a helpful comment down below thank you for taking the time to see my blog bye now. 
Image result for Bench ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about