Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Music.

Kia ora everyone what I'm gonna be talking about today is music. I like to listen to music because sometimes it gets me focused on my work and when I'm running it helps me run more.

What is music? What types are there? there is hip-hop, Rap, Beauty, Jazz, Rock in roll, Classic, and many other, 

Where can we find/hear/experience music? You can go on youtube to listen to music, you can go on Spotify.

What type of music do you like to make or listen to? Sad, Moonlight, The remedy for a broken heart, Arms wide open Whoa, I don't wanna talk about it, I don't wanna do this anymore, Changes, and my favorite one is don't say goodbye.

What do you want to learn about/do in Music hurumanu? I wanna learn my stuff about my favorite artists like Xxxtentacion and Sammy johnson.

That's all I'm gonna be talking about today Please leave a positive, Helpful and thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about