Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Integrity!!!

Kia ora what I'm gonna be talking about is integrity because it's what we have to focus on this year.
Integrity means telling the truth, picking up rubbish when no body is watching.

You can show integrity at school by being a role model, trying your best, being honest and truthful.
Three ways I have shown integrity are I tried my best in cross country even though I didn't come 1st,
I got 3rd place. But one thing what you should do everyday is being your P.E gear.

3 ways to show integrity is Pay attention to your environment, take responsibility, and keep your commitments. Please leave a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment down below bye now.Image result for integrity

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ!

    Thank you for finishing up your integrity blogging today. You offered some great ways to show integrity at school. My helpful feedback is to check your fonts. It looks like near the end it changes part way through. Your blog post will look a lot nicer if your font is the same all the way through.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about