Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Creative Writing.

Today we are doing creative writing and 7/8Bh and 7/8Tz have to write about a song named happier and the video, we got to choose if we wanted to be a girl or the dog I have decided to be the dog because I really like dogs and I have never thought about being the dog in the story.

Hello, my name is Mason and when I was woking up by the person who was buying me from the vet. I was a nice dog, I loved to play a lot so when the guy toke me away he said you are coming to see your, new owner, it was a little girls birthday and I was excited to get cuddled by her. Then when the day came I was shy at the start but then when I saw her I was so happy because I have finally had a owner that will take care of me.

Since she got older I have been seeing how tall she has been going for the last 5 years, Since she turned 17 she was getting bulled because she had braces and the girls in her football team didn't like her.  When it was photo time she was in the middle who had the ball and then one of her teammates grabbed the ball and then she had to go to the back row, She was upset for ages but when I saw her like that I tried to gave her a cuddle but every time that happen she was feeling happy.

One day I was getting really sick and I couldn't move when my owner saw me she was really scared because I wasn't feeling good. She called her mum and dad, After they picked me and my owner and we went to the hospital. I couldn't see anything because how sick I was, I started to close my eyes in then they couldn't feel my heart beating they told my owner that I passed away she was crying for a long time. When she had her own child she was happy what her brother got her child. It was a dog she was so happy because that's what she would want for her child she started to smile because that's what happen when she was a kid too. They toke a beautiful picture and then she put it next to the photo she was in when she was a kid to that is the end of the story.

I hope you have enjoyed my story what I have been writing about please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about