Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Hurumanu;Music

Today for hurumanu music was had to do a sentence to do with three options there was: The loud music, She played the guitar, He was singing. The one what I choose was The music was loud here is what I've done.

The music was loud.

In the morning the music was loud.

In the morning the music was very loud at my house.

In the morning the music was very loud at my house because the speakers were up loud.

In the morning the music was very loud at my house because the speakers were up loud and my brother forgot to turn it off last night.

Please leave a positive, helpful, thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about