Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

2020 Engineering.

Today we have finally finished our safety signs and I did my sign a little bit late but hopefully you guys like it, my sign means be aware around any objects that is being used when other people are using it and also ware safety equipment when you are using a material.
I hope you have enjoyed my blog, I was kind of rushing it at first but than I had a idea to just do a random one. Please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.

2 comments:

  1. mean sign good work at explaining the sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tj

    I like your sign, we understand that you were running a little late but at least you managed to post something.

    - Skyler

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about