Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Humumanu Music

Kia ora I have been working on hurumanu music for the last past weeks here is my work so far.

For the past weeks Bh and Tz have been working on Music Hurumanu, I have been focusing on people's ideas and opinions on our work so far. I have enjoyed working on this subject because its something new what I have done before, I reckon I have been good listen to other ideas and opinions because it helps us if we are in our group, it helps us by saying if we can fix a mistake or if we can make it better.



I have been working on my work hard and even if I can’t remember what the task was I would go to someone who knows what to do than I will remember what my next step was for my work. I always know what my next step is for my learning because I would be listen to the teacher and I would be listen what she is saying and how we can make our work better.

If I can’t remember what to do or if I don’t understand what to do I would go to one of the teachers in the room so they can’t help me or tell me what I have to do. Even if I’m in a group and none of us don’t know what to do we would go to the teacher and ask what we have to do. Even if we are doing a question and we don’t know what to do we can ask the teacher what we need to do and how we can make it better.


I can reflect on my learning by seeing what I can do better and how I can make it better. If we are in a group we will have to reflect about what we did good and what we can fix in our work.

I will be trusted to do use my device an a right way by being on the right thing on the right time. I will only got on youtube or something else if we have to watch a video or watch a official video like that song happier what we did in one of our humumanu music.
 hope you have enjoyed my work please leave a positive, helpul, thoughtful comment down below bye now.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ!

    Great work sharing your learning story to your blog and remembering to reformat it so that it isn't running off the page. Keep up the great blogging!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about