Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Japanese - Week 7.

For the past weeks in Japanese we have been working on our work. We have learned words in Japanese and numbers. some of the words what have learned is. Football/Soccer - sakkaa, Hobby - shumi, Cooking -  ryouri, Cumpter - konpyuutaa and what - nan. The greetings were really easy to say here are some of the greetings what we had to write on our blog. Nice to meet you - haji me mashite,  U live in hornby - hoon ni sunde imasu, My hobby is sports - supootsu.

I reckon the numbers kinda easier to say because its not that long like the words. Here are some of the numbers what we had to write in our Japanese book. I am 32 years old - boku wa sajuu ni sai desu, I am 13 years old - Juu sansai, 1 - ichi, 2 - ni, 4 - shiyan, that's most of the words what we got taught in Japanese.
This is my Jikoshokai in Japanese, Jikoshokai means Self introduction. 
 I hope you have enjoyed my blog, Please leave a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about