Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

P.E Hurumanu.

Today for P.E Hurumanu we were playing a game named Bench ball,  My team and I were named the pandas, there were 6 teams. The way how we played was there was 3 courts and 6 teams, 2 teams had to vs each other.  There was one person on the bench and all of the others were trying to pass to the person who was on the bench, you had to be on the opposite side from your bench. 2 people in the middle so when the person throws the ball up high the 2 people in the middle have to jump and try to pass it to there teammates.

I reckon that we did some good passing when we were versing the other team. I reckon my team needed to do more communication around our team mates. But most of the time we all team worked and were passing the ball. even if one person didn't get the ball we would pass it to them. So I reckon that it was good enough. My goal was to have a positive attitude around my teammates and to include my teammates too.

I reckon me and my teammates need to work on seeing if there is opens space's for other people because they always come to one side and so there could be someone on the other side too. I know that I gotta work on passing more because not much people really try to help me. Here is a photo of bench ball. I hope you have learned something new about bench ball please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.Image result for bench ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about