Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

ASMR

Kia Ora everyone I am doing some questions about ASMR it is in my honest thoughts about today.  
1) Have you heard of ASMR before? Yes I seen it at school for my learning.
2) What did you feel when you listened to the ASMR music? I felled normal and sleepy. 
3) Is the something you'd like to try making? I would love to try making food that I have never made before.

It was weird at the start but I have started to find it interesting because I haven't watched something like this before, it was so cool because I want to do something like this. The thing what I didn't like was that it looked gross.

I have enjoyed it because even though it looked gross it was still amazing to watch. Here is a photo and a video link down below.
  
 
I hope you have enjoyed this, please leave a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about