Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Mega Air Experience

September 25th 2019 the year 7's & 8's went to Mega Air for a fun day. My experience about going to Mega Air was that there's a lot of trampolines and that it's heaps of fun too. The classes that went to Mega Air first was Bh, Ts, Tz and Sh. 

2 classes went down to Mega Air a time. When we finally got to Mega Air we had to take our shoes and socks off because it's one of the rules at Mega Air, when we took our shoes and socks off we had to wait until one of the leaders from Mega Air to turn on the TV so we can just watch a quick video. After the video was finish we had to walk into the trampoline area and not run because someone could of badly hurt their foot if they were running.

Things what I really liked about Mega Air was that I could do flips that I haven't done in a long time. we were there for 1 hour but most of the times I was just doing flips with some other friends. I hope we can go to Mega Air again cause it's really fun and I enjoyed. Nothing was boring there because there was at least something fun to do there. When it was finally finished we had to go back where the shoes were and put our shoes and socks on than head back to school.

I hope you have enjoyed my experience at Mega Air. If you went to Mega Air who would you take with you to have fun?

Please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now. 

Image result for mega air hornby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about