Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Digi Tech.

I have been working on a project for my digital tech class. I had a problem that I had to make something about. My problem is an ethical issue and the issue is sea pollution  I created a really good parkour stage in gamefroot it starts to get harder every time.

Its going well and is nearly finished. Trying to manage how it works and the coding is sometimes hard but it can be very easy. It was hard to make at the start as I didn't know how to use scratch but after getting used to how it works it was easy to do.

If I was to change anything about how I worked on this project and what the project was I would try and work with someone as I ran out of ideas very quickly and it took me a while to think of what to make.

I would also use a different site instead of gamefroot as it limits. Item adding site. I would probably use the site scratch as I saw a lot of people use it and it looked very fun to use.

Image result for GamefrootI really hope you've enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down .bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about