Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana park

Kia ora everyone today I'm gonna be telling you's about my experience in Orana park. The Monday started with Bh and Tz getting into group 1 or group 2, group 1 was the first at group to go on the bus. Some of the people in group 2 went into the van with Mark.

The rest of the people in group 2 went on the bus with the other group. When we got to Orana park heaps of people we excited to see all of the animal. When we got into Orana park we got told that there were over 400 animals to see.  2 of the leaders from Orana park was leading us to all of the animals that we could see.

One group went with the first leader and than the other group went with the other leader. There was all kinda of animals that I haven't heard of before. One animal that I really like was the lions, when we got to see them they were really massive and most of my group were surprised how big they were. We got told that there was 9 in the cage and all of the lions were all cousins.  Around the end of the day we got to see the gorillas and 2 of them were outside and 1 was inside we went to go see the 2 outside.

We were lucky enough to feed to giraffes at the end when we got back to school we were aloud to see our new classes. I hope you have enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tj I relly like this blog post I like it cause it proves to me that you have put heaps of work into this. but the one thing I wolud change is add a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about