Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

When We Have A Reliever.

Today with our reliever I we had to do 3 blog comments on Gilberthorpe school and first I started off bad but then half way though my first blog comment I started to listen to my reliever and what he was saying. to be honest I was mucking around heaps and being silly.

When we have guests in our class I should of been on task the whole time and not be mucking around.

Next time I wanna fix my mistakes and done 3 comments on Gilberthope school blog I only did 2 because I was being silly but hopefully I start to listen to my reliever and focus on my work instead of mucking around I hope you enjoyed my blog leave a comment down below bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ.

    I am proud to see a very honest reflection of your behaviour today with the reliever. I have seen you work hard and complete excellent work so it is a shame not to show that off to all the guests in our class. Don't sell yourself short, always be your best even when the teacher isn't looking. That's what a true role model does.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about