Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Drama Experiment.

Hello everyone who is looking at my blog what I'm gonna be talking about today is my drama experiment, What we did today was we had to talk about healthy food and how to get fit.

Me, Levi, Jesse and josh were in a group and me and Josh and Jesse were talking about some healthy food and Levi was talking about none healthy food it was funny when Levi was talking about lollies. 

My probably favourite part about drama was having a lot of fun time and learning more stuff about getting healthy and getting fit. Please leave a comment down below saying what I need to fix up and someone you liked about my blog thanks that's all for now hope you enjoyed my blog bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about