Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Art - Photo shoot

 Photo Shoot.

Hello Everyone today we have been doing a lot of photo shoots for the last 2 weeks now. We had to use small army soldiers. We could either use an I pad or our phone, we could either be in a group of 2 or 3. When we finally got into our groups we decided to use the I pad from the student reception. We toke a few photos of the army soldiers in different places like the Playground, the green space and the Wood room.

We had to put them in different positions as well, we were able to use 8 to 10 army soldiers. I wasn't able to get the photos sent to me because the person that was mean't to send them photos to me wasn't able to download them sadly.

I couldn't find the correct soldiers that we were using to take photos of but these are similar ones that we were using to do the photo shoot. 

I hope you enjoyed my blog.
Please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora TJ, Thanks for making the effort to make a post about your photographs. You have described the class assignment well. Have you looked at David Levinthal's other photographs of soldiers? You could always write about one of his photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about