Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Toyword


Hey my name is TJ I’m from Gilberthorpe School I’m a year 5 and I am writing to you because the toys what you have got us was the best. kid’s loved playing with the toys what you have mad is awesome and kid’s loved playing with it. and all of the times at home. kid’s want to thank you for all of the toys and you have made the kid’s day and my day to. I like all of the people that works there you can make new toys if you want to make new ones like new cars and new games what kids can play with. I hope I see you next time all of the people that works there you have done a good job on the new toys all of you that works there nice job on it good bye.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about