Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sports experience.

Before Lock down had started.
Hello everyone, today I'm going to be talking about my experience for year 9-13 sports this year. The sport that I've been playing is "football". Football is a common sport for me because I've been playing it my whole life. This year was my second year playing in the year 9-13 football team, In term 1 I was doing indoor football until the end of term 2, sadly around term 2 we had to stop playing indoor football because of Covid 19. The thing that bothered me the most was that we weren't able to play indoor football until term 2 was finish. 


After lock down was finally finished
After lock down was finally finished we started playing outdoor football. Outdoor football was a competitive competition. We lost a 3 to 4 games but we ending up making it to the top 3. September 17th was our final games against Cashmare which was a pretty hard team to vs, We were also in the senior division so it was a lot harder for the some of the players like me, The game score at the end was 3-0 to us. 

Now next term I'll be doing indoor football competition, This one is a lot easier because its a smaller court and there's no outs/off sides, I hope this year we place 1st because last year we placed 2nd.

I hope you enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about