Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

P.E Hurumanu

Kia ora everyone, today we have been doing the beep test, it was really challenging and hard working for most of us. One thing that I want to improve is my long distance running because I use to be really good at it but now I've stop running for a while.
My score for the first day was.
Vertical Jump
    M1: 2.1

     M2: 2.51
Sit and Reach:
15.4
Sit Ups: 25
Grip Test:  20
Beep Test:7.1

It was hard keeping up to everyone else when it was getting harder, I'm gonna practice more in P.E hurumanu and in the weekends, and hopefully I get a better result next time. I enjoyed doing the beep test a lot but wish I could of done a little bit better, 

I hope we can do another hard challenge like this next time, I really wanna improve heaps by doing a jog at a park or just around the block. I wanna do more running in my free time, so I can get better at my long distance running again.

 A lot of people did really as well and had a good score too. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.
Image result for beep test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about