Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

CIP-Week 10

Kia ora I am gonna be talking about my passions what I have done this term, the first passion what I have choosing for the term was Gym sports. Gym sports has been really fun because we get to run a lot and get to do games. My favourite game to play in gym sport is multi sport because there's 4 different sports to play in multi sport,

My second passion what I choosing was rugby, because sometimes we get to go to the gym and most of the time we go on the field the play some rugby. I have enjoyed the passions what I have done so far because sports is one of my favourite subject to do in school.

Thanks for cheeking out my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down, enjoy the rest of your day bye now.   Image result for multisport

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora TJ!

    Thanks for sharing a little bit about your experiences with the Passions offered on Wednesday's. I am glad there are lots of options that you find interesting and you have the chance to do lots of sports. Is there another option we could offer in the future that you would find interesting?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about