Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Slinkachu Research Slides

 Kia ora everyone. Today I'm going to be talking about what me and my class has been working on for the last 5 weeks. So we've been learning about who is Slinkachu. His real name is Henrick Sarimo he  was born in 1979. Slinkachu is a street artist that uses every day objects, and tiny figurine's, to create pictures. 

We also had to choose a photo that he created and then draw the picture. Here's my slideshow I hope you enjoy it.


I hope you enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about