Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

The Great bubble.

Kia ora everyone today at period 2, we had to do this activity with the class, we had to choose some colours first, I choosed, blue and red because they were my favourite colour. After we got to choose our colours we had to answer the question that our colour was. I decided to choose red because we had to choose one colour for our choice.

My question was, (what was something funny that happened in lock down) something funny that happened in lock down was playing WWE 2k16 and I made my character really funny and ugly. After the rest of the class explained their colours, we had to design them with these thingy. Here's what I made...
That's what we had to make for last period. I hope you enjoyed the blog. Please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about