Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Summer Learning Journey.

To Emma.

Kia ora my name is TJ and I'm a student from Hornby High School, I'm a year 8 from 7/8Bh.  I like to play sports, my favourite sport is Football because it's really fun to play and it's also good when you have nothing to do at interval or lunch. My favourite subject is P.E and Maths, the reason why I like P.E is because in P.E you can go for a run and try a new sport that you haven't done before. The reason why I like Maths is because it has many challenges that I like to do.

I'm looking forward going to Jellie next week on Tuesday for a school trip. In my spare time at home I like to spend time with family because it's something good to do when you don't got any plans for the weekend. My favourite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo and Mbappe.

That's all from me I hope you enjoyed my blog. A question that I wanna ask you is how long having you been working at the Summer Learning Journey? Please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below bye now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi TJ!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer.

    Thank you for introducing yourself to us and sharing a little bit about who you are and what you like doing. My favourite subject when I was at school was P.E. as well. I loved getting outside of the classroom and running around. Do you play in a football team? Or just at school?

    Both Emma and I have been working on the Summer Learning Journey programme for the last two years. We both really enjoy it as well. :)

    I do hope that you will participate in the programme this year. Remember, it begins next Monday (December 16th) but you can have a go at some teaser week activities now to get a bit of practice in.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about