Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Fun Run Experience

Hello readers today I'm going to be talking about my personal experience for the Fun Run. For me myself it was a really fun/amazing thing to do with all of the year 7's to 10's students who participated in the event. The reason why we decided to do the Fun Run on Wednesday 18th of November was because our school wanted to raise money for KidsCan who have helped our school so much by giving our students new school shoes/socks for our students who don't have the correct shoes or socks.

My favourite thing about the event was getting colour boomed because there was so many colours on our white tops that we were wearing. Maybe for next time they could add more laps like 3 to 5 laps because I'm more of a long distance runner and more activity's like more then just one water slide. The other thing that I didn't like was the water cans, they didn't taste good at all, for me myself it kinda tasted like sparkling water which is disgusting.


But when we got to do it again with everyone joining this time I just reckon it got so much better because there were so much that we can just randomly talk too. I also thought that when the police came was really fun because they at water guns with them as well... 

But since the day was so much fun I really did have a great time just running around and getting colour boomed. I hope you enjoyed my blog please leave a positive, helpful and a thoughtful comment down below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about